Subject: Re: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2023/08/28 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 02:16:24 +0200

Hi,

Attached please find PDF with status update as of 28.08.2023 / things 
I'd like to cover during our next meeting.

Items related to Apache Felix Upgrade, which were addressed to Mark, are 
carried over again, since I still have not received any response from 
Mark; please see attached PDF for details.

Also, I will not be able to attend today's meeting at 11 AM - but all is 
included in attached summary and you can comment via referenced PRs / 
issues.

Regards,

-- 
     Michael H. Siemaszko
     Telegram: mhsiemaszko
     Email: [email-masked],
            [email-masked]
     WWW: http://ideas.into.software/
     GitHub: https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
     LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
     Twitter: https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/